As far as Japanese discographies go, ONE OK ROCK's is fairly unusual. Most artists release a number of singles (sometimes 1-3, sometimes half a dozen) before each album, while ONE OK ROCK has two mini-albums, four singles, and four albums. One could say they go for quality over quantity. In this section, you'll find my reviews of each of their releases. Please note that Japanese characters are used for the song and album titles, so if you don't have Asian fonts installed they may not display correctly.
You'll see stars by each release, indicating my rating for it. The system goes as follows:
- ★ - Poor; Not even worth one listen.
- ★★ - Tolerable; not very good and skipped when it comes on.
- ★★★ - Average; worth listening to but not very memorable.
- ★★★★ - Great; something I listen to all the time.
- ★★★★★ - Fantastic; it doesn't get any better than this.
And if you happen to see a lot of high ratings, well... let's just say this site wouldn't be here if I wasn't a huge fan of their work. ;)
ONE OK ROCK and their music are © themselves and their label.
No infringement intended. 20 years old and its original content is © Larissa, 2009-2019.